Sunday, May 1, 2011

Confused for now

So I started this blog about 11 or 12 days ago - and I never figured out exactly how to publish it or whatever - I am such a goof when it comes to computers and such. I have spent the last few hours trying to set up stuff that I do not understand - the obvious solution at this point is to go ask the teenagers how to do it.  I mean URL addresses and all that jazz - redirecting feeds and such - and then pings out the wahoo - All these different names of places that do it - then they want keywords?  and do you set it up everytime you post? Ugh  I just want to write and press one button - I am spreading a message - not trying to sell stuff so why would I need a backlink - right?  I picked a bad weekend to stop caffiene - any help out there would be appreciated - but also might confuse me - lol
As Always very Sincerely,
Amanda Schalau
Will be back on the job blogging when this is sorted out - : )

No comments:

Post a Comment