Thursday, April 28, 2011

Spammer? Guess it's "Spam I Am" Oops!

   I have to admit I have been a bit agressive in starting our project - but I can hardly believe that I would be considered a spammer for asking people to Shop Local. I mean - I don't even sell anything - and I get a ton of ads a day and politely ignore them - Oh well - It was an innocent mistake on my part but it will not get my spirits down.  I still firmly believe that people need to get back down to the basic roots of the problem and just buy American made products to bring jobs back over here.  It's that simple - at least for me it is - the website coming soon will include a list of American manufacturers to make them easier to find for the American public and individually owned businesses accross the USA - We, personally, will be selling nothing.  If you want to support our cause - then please buy American whenever you have a choice.  Thank you again.
Sincerely,
   Amanda Schalau

No comments:

Post a Comment